Hello Everyone!
This will be the blog I will be using while on my trip to Jordan. I don't know at this time what my internet situation will be, so I'm not going to go on the record saying I'll update once a week/month or anything like that. However, I'll try to make sure that this is a way to keep fairly good track of what God is doing through me and in me during my travels.
I'll post more later as things continue to develop.
Monday, May 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
This is a test comment for purposes of testing comments.
This is a second test comment due to the miserable failure of the previous test comment's comment test.
A third comment because the first two just weren't cutting it.
Silas,
What an amazing thing. A dream come true. A new adventure. A way to serve. We are so looking forward to see what God does with your amazing abilities.
Silas,
Thank you for sharing your experience, and with such giftedness in communication! :-) Not only very entertaining, but helpful in the prayer reminders & guidance of said prayers. How exciting to think about the many things God will teach you through this experience.
God bless,
Aunt M
Post a Comment